'I am not ashamed I used my one-night stand to become pregnant with my child' - Tina Lynn Tolmon

As she stared into the eyes of her handsome date in a dimly lit bar, Tina Lynn Tolmon-Young knew she would end up going home with him. And as they fell into bed she prayed that the brief encounter would result in her dream of a baby. Yet Tina had no intention of having a relationship with the father, and no plan to involve him in raising the child. And when she got a positive pregnancy test three weeks later, she says it was “like winning the lottery with one scratchcard”. But Tina, 43, has no regrets about deliberately using her date as an unwitting real-life sperm donor to fulfil her dream of motherhood. She says: “When I took the pregnancy test I was like, ‘Wow…’. My son’s dad didn’t consent to being in that position – but he chose to have unprotected sex. “I don’t feel terrible about it, I’m not ashamed of anything about me. “I’m certainly not ashamed of how I got my son. I think a grizzly one-night stand says a lot about how much I wanted him.” The man who met her for a date that night six years ago had been a friend of a friend on Facebook. As soon as she knew she was pregnant, she cut all contact – only telling him after son Eric was born. Three weeks later she was delighted to find she was pregnant. Deciding she would tell the father “in her own time”, Tina deleted him on Facebook until she had given birth to Eric, now six. Eric’s father’s name was not put on the birth certificate and there is no name under the father section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin