I didn’t break my new husband’s home, Mercy Aigbe insists

Popular actress, Mercy Aigbe, has rubbished insinuations that she was the spoke that crashed the wheel of her new husband, Kazeem Adeoti, aka Adekaz’s marriage to his first wife, Funsho. A photo shared by her former husband, Lanre Gentry, which went viral on the Internet showed the both of them with Adekaz and Funsho at a party. However, in a terse message sent to Saturday Beats, Aigbe stated that Gentry and Adeoti were never friends. She said, “They were never family friends as speculated by Funsho and what is been peddled on social media. The picture (in question) was taken in 2013 during Adekaz’s fortieth birthday, and I was still married to Gentry then. I attended the event with my then husband. My husband is a Muslim and he is allowed to have more than one wife. I did not break his marriage to Funsho.” Meanwhile, Angela Tolulade, a United States of America-based woman, who claimed to be a family friend to the Adeotis told Saturday Beats that Adekaz and Juwon were not on good terms before Aigbe came into the picture. She said, “Adekaz and Funsho got married 20 years ago in the US. A licensed mortgage broker, Adekaz relocated to Nigeria to start a movie production business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin