“If You Are Thinking of Suicide, Use Me As A Source of Inspiration When I loss my Only Child” – Eucharia Anunobi


Eucharia Anunobi who reached out to Nigerians who might be thinking suicide, to use her as a source of inspiration no matter what they are going through. According to the veteran actress, after she lost her son in 2017, her friends deserted her but she moved on with God on her side. 

Passing a message of hope to Nigerians who might be thinking suicide, Eucharia Anunobi who told them to use her as a source of inspiration, added that all will be well. 






She wrote as a message in the video:

‘I don’t know who you are and where you are now watching this video. PLEASE SUICIDE IS NOT AN OPTION. I stand on the finished work of Jesus Christ and I command that spirit of depression to lose its hold over you now’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin