Actor Baba Tee’s 2nd marriage allegedly crashes as wife open up on Social media


Nollywood actor Baba Tee’s second wife has taken to social media to reveal her marriage to the movie star has crashed. The couple got married two years ago after the actor’s first marriage to London based Journalist and socialite, Yetunde Oduwole crashed in 2013.

It could be recalled that Baba Tee proposed to his second wife also a London-based socialite, Dupe Odulate, in 2015. The young lady turned a year older recently and took to her Instagram handle to break the news of her crashed marriage to friends, family and loved ones.




On Thursday, January 31, Dupe broke the news of her marriage on Instagram thus: “Dear Lord, condemn those that condemns me secretly and openly....Walk in my shoes, know what I go through before you judge me...Apologies to those that I have offended because of this guy...Now I understand better…Life goes on , I cannot come and die. Be a man and say the truth.”

However, she did not reveal the reason behind the crashed marriage. It could be recalled that when the Yoruba actor and his first wife parted ways

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin