Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta To Prepare For The Birth of Her Baby


Popular blogger and expecting mum Linda Ikeji has traveled to the U.S. to prepare for the birth of her baby. The media mogul posted pictures of herself on Instagram and wrote:

Countdown to when I’ll meet my prince. Sometimes I can’t breathe just thinking about it. Dear Atlanta City, your girl is here! 😃 First time in Atlanta. I always only passed through. Who wants to show me around?







It seems the Ikeji mom has already traveled to perform her grandma duties for Linda who is likely due in September.

Her sister, Sandra Ikeji shared a picture of their mum in a plane earlier today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin