APC’ll lead Nigeria ‘forever’ – Aisha, Mama Taraba



The Minister of Women Affairs, Sen. Aisha Alhassan, says the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) will not only win Gombe and Taraba states in 2019 but also lead Nigeria forever.
Senator Alhassan, popularly known as ‘Mama Taraba’ said this yesterday at the APC national secretariat in Abuja shortly after the inauguration of 35 state chairmen of the party.

She said the forthcoming national convention would be peaceful despite the current crisis in the APC.
The minister had last year said she would resign from the federal cabinet once President Muhammadu Buhari announced that he would go for a second term, saying she would remain loyal to ex- Vice President Atiku Abubakar who had already moved back to the PDP.




“Crisis is normal in a big party like APC, once we can do our national convention, then we face the opposition PDP and I assure you that APC will win more states like Taraba in 2019.
“I will make sure that in my zone I follow up and by God’s grace, Gombe and Taraba will be taken over in 2019, and don’t even talk about Nigeria because it’s already APC and it will continue to be APC forever,” she added.
She gave assurance that the new APC chairman in Taraba State would mend fences with those that contested against him and dismissed the notion about the existence of faction in her home state.

The minister who said that she won the 2015 governorship election in Taraba voiced her willingness to run again in 2019.  
“I won the 2015 election everyone knows that, even the PDP, and I will re-contest the election again in 2019 if God keeps me alive and well.

“It is God that gives power to whoever he desires. I won the election 2015, but God did not give me power. I will keep my trust  in Him and the people of Taraba, and God willing, I will win the election,” she said.



Daily Trust

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin