26 year old British Beauty Therapist murdered by Family

First marriage: Samia is pictured at her first marriage to cousin Mohammed Shakeel. She left him a year later and went on to marry Mr Kazam




Second Marriage: Mr Kazam married his wife at Leeds Town Hall in 2014 and the pair had been living together in Dubai



The grieving husband of a British beauty therapist who died in a suspected honour killing while visiting family in Pakistan has released a photo of her body to prove she was murdered.
Samia Shahid, 28, died suddenly when she went to see her sick father last Wednesday. Her family said she died of a heart attack. 




But her husband Syed Mukhtar Kazam insists she was murdered by her family because they disapproved of their marriage. 


The shocking picture shows a 7.5 inch red mark around Samia's neck, which her husband said proves she was strangled. 

The beautician, from Bradford, Yorkshire, also has saliva and blood oozing from her mouth and nostrils. 

Mr Kazam, 30, told MailOnline: 'I am releasing this picture of my wife's dead body because I want the world to know that she didn't die of natural causes. She was murdered.'

Syed Mukhtar Kazam, pictured today, said he wanted to release the shocking photograph to prove that she had been strangled and was the victim of an honour killing. He married Samia in Leeds in 2014
Ms Shaid's father Mohammed has been arrested by detectives investigating the 23-year-old beautician's murder



The report was handed to police on July 20. But officers decided she had no suspicious injuries so allowed her family to bury her. 

But Detectives in Pakistan have now launched a murder investigation. 
Her father Mohammed Shahid and her first husband Mohammed Shakeel have both been arrested on suspicion of murder.

A cousin Mobeen Mohammed has also been arrested in Pakistan. All three have been bailed.
Mr Kazam, who married Samia in Leeds in 2014, added: 'I’ve lost Samia and I can’t bring her back but I need help because we are all human and we need to bring the truth out.
'The picture is enough evidence to prove it wasn’t a natural death. I’m shattered. I can’t describe my pain, I don’t have the words. She is such a great loss.

'I listened to the statements and they are so obviously not true. I don’t know what to do.' 
Mr Kazam has flown to Pakistan from their home in Dubai and said: 'I have received the post-mortem report that says there is a seven and a half inch long reddish bruise on her neck, which strengthens my doubts'. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin