Woman Arrested After Admitting To Killing Lover On Facebook

An 18-year-old woman has been arrested after she admitted on Facebook that she had stabbed her boyfriend to death in San Bernadino, California, USA.

The death of Dorian Powell, 21, came to light after his girlfriend Nakasia James,18, confessed on her social media page that she killed her lover during a drunk fight. Powell and James were reportedly dating for about nine months before the terrifying incident occured on January 11.





Her Facebook message read in part: “Last night, my ex was drunk … was fighting me… hit me in the face… and I get the knife and stabbed him. Didn’t think I would hurt him but he died and I’m on the run, pigs looking for me. 


God knows I didn’t mean to stab him I was mad as he socked me in my eyes and just picked someting up. Sorry, lord, hopefully you forgive me, and sorry, Dorian Powell. RIP.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin