Ronke Oshodioke Marks Wedding Anniversary With Cute Pictures

41-year-old Nollywood actress Ronke Oshodioke is currently in an elated mood as she celebrates her wedding anniversary with her husband and friend of 16 years, and she has shared some pictures online to this effect.
The Yoruba movie star marks her seventh year wedding anniversary with her husband today January, 24, and she has described him on her Instagram account as her “friend”, “big baby” and more.




“16 years of friendship, 7 years of marriage tho you can b very naughty atimes but having u by my side has being wonderful my friend, my husband, my big baby, the father of my children. HWA to us.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin