Teen giant: Jamaican basketball ace Bubbles, 21, is world's tallest teenage girl at 6ft 11in

Towering over her teacher and friends this teenager stands an astonishing 6ft 11in tall and is the world's tallest teenage girl.

The 21-year-old Jamaican Marvadene Anderson is, perhaps not surprisingly, a basketball ace and terrorises opposing school teams. Marvadene, who is studying under scholarship in the U.S. is five inches taller than Michael Jordan , her idol in the sport.






Having taken the title from Thai national Malee Duangdee who stands at 6ft 10in, Marvedene has become media shy since her appearance in an American television program about tall children.

‘People are friendly with me because of my height and my personality. If I was tall and mean, I think I'd have a problem,’ she said in an interview with an American paper recently.
‘The rudest thing anybody ever said about my height is that I'm not going to be able to find a husband.’

dailymail.co.uk (2010)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin