MAN WEIGHED QUARTER OF A TONNE; HIS CHEST MEASURED 78INS, HIS WAIST 58INS AND HE WORE SIZE XXXXXXXXXL

Tipping the scales at a staggering 38 stone, Craig Wood was morbidly obese, having racked up £15,000 debt to satisfy his £200-a-day addiction to takeaways.
The 31-year-old admits he even shoplifted chicken wings, stuffing them in his trousers to gorge on when he got home.

His diet was laden with sausage rolls, deep fried treats, chocolate and biscuits - washed down with pints of lager, Baileys and Jack Daniels.
But after undergoing gastric band surgery on the NHS, Mr Wood has shed 20st - and now weighs 18st.

His body mass index (BMI) was 61 - almost three times the recommended range of 18.5 to 25. 
Craig before 

Craig Now






His chest measured 78 inches, his waist 58 inches and he wore a size XXXXXXXXXL shirt.
The electronics technician said: 'I'd always been overweight, and by the age of eight, teachers were pulling me out of lessons to tell me that they were worried about my size. 
His chest measured 78 inches, his waist 58 inches and he wore a size XXXXXXXXXL shirt.
The electronics technician said: 'I'd always been overweight, and by the age of eight, teachers were pulling me out of lessons to tell me that they were worried about my size. 
‘My mum would cook normal-sized portions, but I’d spend all of my pocket money on chocolate and secretly scoff biscuits in my room.

‘I remember when I was 13 and there was a promotional offer on Snickers, where you could win a pair of David Beckham football boots. 

 ‘My mum would cook normal-sized portions, but I’d spend all of my pocket money on chocolate and secretly scoff biscuits in my room.

‘I remember when I was 13 and there was a promotional offer on Snickers, where you could win a pair of David Beckham football boots. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin