'I THOUGHT THE FATHER OF MY BABY WAS A PREMIER LEAGUE STAR- BUT HE WAS A FAKE-MODEL JOSIE CUNNINGHAM

Pregnant Josie Cunningham has revealed how she was tricked for 18 months into believing the father of her baby was Premier League footballer Curtis Davies.
The wannabe glamour model, who rose to fame after undergoing a £4,800 breast enlargement on the NHS, claims she was 'manipulated' into having a relationship with a man who pretended to be the Hull City star.

Just hours before going into labour, the 24-year-old told her 55,000 Twitter followers she had been 'physically fooled' by the imposter - despite searching images of the player on Google when she was warned the man could be a fraud.

Posting four pages about the situation on Twitter, she wrote: 'I feel so dirty, ashamed and devastated. I've been completely manipulated by a man for 18 months pretending to be a Premiership footballer











'I feel physically fooled by him and had sex with someone who claimed to be someone he wasn't.

'I let a conman put his hands on me, kiss me with his lips and fill my head with lies.'
Josie, from Leeds, described how she met the young man in a hotel in Leicester in April last year and started sleeping with him soon after - but he turned out to 'just be a lookalike'. 
He first had made contact with her after she had appeared on the front page of a national newspaper and sent her a photo of Curtis Davies, which he had taken from the internet.  
She continued: 'I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a kick from thinking a Premiership footballer was interested in me.

'I've been called a liar for months and I've had my head held high thinking the whole country was wrong — when it was really me. I've stayed in hotels with him and I've poured my heart out to him.'

She went on to explain in a further Tweet that the couple were not in a 'full-blown relationship' which is how he managed to keep up the guise, adding 'I know I'm not that clever'. 

Her agent Rob Cooper told The Sun said: 'She's been suffering with stress over this whole Curtis Davies thing. She's in bits about it. But hopefully she'll be OK.'
Mr Davies, 29, who signed for the club last year, lives with his girlfriend Laura Dearn, 25.
There is no suggestion he has been involved with Josie. Hull City declined to comment when contacted by MailOnline. MailOnline has also contacted his agent for comment. 


Josie's most controversial outburst came when she publicly considered aborting the child because the pregnancy prevented her from appearing on Channel 5's Big Brother.
The mother-of-two later said she was receiving negative attention on public transport and asked the council to provide her with a £6,000-a-year taxi to take her children to school. 
She made headlines again when she said now wanted a nose job - funded by the public.
She set up a website called fundmynose.co.uk to encourage people to donate towards the £3,000 cosmetic operation.

She claimed she was fed up of people comparing her to The Muppets’ Miss Piggy and now wants a brand new nose which is a ‘cross between Michelle Keegan and Jennifer Aniston’.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin