YORUBA ACTRESS, OMOTUNDE OGUNDIMU FIBROID SURGERY, SUCCESSFUL

This is good News as Yoruba Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu has come out of a successful surgery. The mother of three who was diagnosed with fibroid is said to be recovering. Her case came into the limelight when she solicited for funds for the required surgery. 

The money was eventually donated by well-meaning Nigerians and some of her colleagues.






Recounting her story to a reporter, she said:  “I am so happy my brother. I thank all the people that came to my aid, including you and other media practitioners. May God bless you all. May you never face any predicament of such, I really appreciate you all. It’s a very pathetic experience, but now it’s a success story. I need to be very grateful to God because a lot of people had died because of that. Now, I have stopped bleeding. Everything concerning my womb is normal now. I can eat and sleep well now.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin