Hehehehehehe, I am laughing and praying with her too; PATIENT DANCES HER WAY TO THE OPERATING ROOM WITH HOSPITAL STAFF TO 'CONQUER' SURGERY

Doreta Norris, 52, spent the last moments before undergoing a double mastectomy dancing to Gagnam style music with a team of nurses at the Piedmont Henry Hospital in Stockbridge, Georgia.

Mrs Norris said she heard music playing in the hospital’s hallway as she walked out of her room and decided to channel her fears into what she described as an ‘emotional’ dance.

‘I heard the music playing and began to dance. It was an emotional dance. Staff came up to hug me, dance with me and give me words of encouragement. I truly felt like I could conquer the world,’ she added.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin