SINGER MUMA GEE AND HUBBY EXCITED OVER ARRIVAL OF TWINS AFTER THREE YEARS OF MARRIAGE

Popular singer, Muma Gee (Gift Uwame) has said the arrival of her twins, a baby boy and girl, on Good Friday (April 18, 2014), is more of a miracle after waiting for three years.

In an exclusive interview with ENCOMIUM Weekly, on Sunday, April 20, 2014, after she and her actor-producer husband, Prince Oluemebe Eke welcomed their bundles of joy, the sensational diva said they are excited and elated by their good fortune.
Muma Gee & Hubby Eke



“I’m excited. I’m elated. I am very happy and thankful to God Almighty. Words are not enough to express our feeling. I will say I’m overwhelmed. It is like God, is this me? Are these beautiful babies for us? How did this happen? What have we done to deserve this miracle? I was not initially expecting twins. All I knew was that I started getting big and bigger. And people would see me and say, oh, you are looking so beautiful. I didn’t believe I was going to have twins.”
Asked how her hubby feels at the moment, the talented entertainer said he was not in the country, but abroad filming when she put to bed. “He’s abroad filming. Hopefully, he would join us later in the week. But he is in touch with us. He is also overwhelmed by this. We have sent him their cute pictures and he gets daily update from here.”
Muma Gee also told ENCOMIUM Weekly why she preferred to birth the babies in her Rivers State home. The Ekpeye titled chief said it was deliberate.
“I’m a great woman and I wasn’t born abroad. I was born in Rivers State. So, my children will also be great. The hospital is in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. I’m not one of those who travel abroad and spend a lot of money to deliver their babies. I have told myself I will deliver here in Nigeria and the children and I will all succeed here.”
In perfect health with her patters of tiny feet, Muma Gee also reminded ENCOMIUM Weekly of an interesting coincidence in their family. According to the actor and University of Port Harcourt graduate of Creative/Theatre Arts, the number 18 has come to stay. She was born on November 18, her husband on August 18 and their twins April 18.
It would be recalled that the multiple award-winning musician has been off the scene for some time now, as she went through the nine month course. She revealed months back that she was expecting a baby and that would not stop her from performing.
“I would be performing with my baby in my womb. I may not be jumping up and down but I would be doing something milder and classier,” she said then.
Muma Gee and Prince Eke got married in 2011. Their traditional marriage was in December 20, while the white wedding held on December 23, 2011, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin