'FACEBOOK HELPED ME LOSE WEIGHT': PHOTO POSTED ON SITE SHAMED MOTHER OF TWO INTO SHEDDING EIGHT STONE

 Facebook can often seem like a rather unhealthy habit these days, as we spend hours mindlessly checking our news feeds or uploading vain selfies.
But for one overweight mother the social networking site proved to be just the kick she needed to shape up and get healthy when an unflattering photo shamed her into losing an incredible 8st in weight.

Tracy Nicholson, 34, a childcare provider, ditched fatty snacks after she was horrified by a photo of her enjoying a night out with friends.
The picture which persuaded Tracy to lose weight after she was 'horrified; when it was uploaded to Facebook
Tracey now; Tracey has banned crisps from her diet and totally eliminated snacking, joining a slimming club to give her moral support during her weight loss 



Tracey after

Tracey after 




She said: 'I gave myself four weeks - that’s how long I thought I’d last at slimming club. But by the end of the fifth week I was still there, and I was amazed to find that I’d lost a stone and a half. As I kept losing more and more, I was only more motivated to keep going with the eating plan.'
Today, Miss Nicholson weighs 11st 2lb.

She said: 'I have so much more energy now and keeping up with the kids is great fun - we race each other on the school run.

'James always loved me the way I was, but it’s something that I had to do for myself. I’m so glad I managed to keep going, when I only gave myself a few weeks to start with.

'My life has changed out of all recognition - I feel so much better now, and I don’t worry about putting photos on Facebook any more.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin