My Vision

Hello friends,

I'm slankyDiva or u can call me Omo-B,

For those that can stand the truth: 'I'm fun to be with'
For those that can't stand the truth 'I'm a very stubborn lady'
I love writing script. I love watching football, I'm a Blue 4 real, I love being myself and i don't like pretenders, I see you the way i see myself until you prove me wrong............

Despite all the happenings, i want to believe that we still have a reason to be grateful to God for his mercy on us and our families.

My Vision includes and not limited to making sure, everyone has access to information which is more reasons i want to add culture here, it doesn't have to be all about News in obodo-oyibo language, every Saturday,I'll post in Yoruba too! Yes! Yoruba (smile) call me a Local girl but have got a modern mentality!

The cheapest things you can get in N9ja now are not even made in N9ja, its all chinko, which is one of the things am bringing along in this journey, No matter what you are going through, please, kindly join in my chinko laugh because that is the best tonic for stress, it goes thus (and not limited to dis, u can also create ur own) suliya-jet-li-jackie-chan-bru-ce-Li-achun-chuang.

Welcome to my world.

Comments

  1. Finally your blog.what took u so long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaooooo! SlankyBowlar, am happy for you dear! keep up the gud work! The sky is just a beginning 4 u! U shall go places! Amen IJN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin