'He forced me to have a home abortion': DAUGHTER REVEALS SHE GOT PREGNANT TWICE AND GAVE BIRTH TO A SON AFTER BEING RAPED BY HER FATHER

Hollie Davey, 26, from Essex, tracked down her father after finding out she was adopted. She got pregnant twice at the hands of Paul Davey (right), who has been jailed over the abuse, and was forced into having a home abortion the first time. 

Miss Davey (left) tracked him down at the age of 13 after being raised by an adoptive family. 









Speaking for the first time about her ordeal since her father was jailed, Miss Davey (pictured inset as a child) said she will 'never get over' what he did to her after he stole her childhood away from her. Miss Davey, who has since had three daughters, Alayla, six, Roxanne, four and Amelia, two, revealed the son she gave birth to after her father raped her was taken into care.


Davey continued to rape his daughter for months to come and eventually she fell pregnant.
Desperate to end it, he forced her to down a bottle of gin then performed a home abortion with a knitting needle.

Miss Davey said: 'I remember blood running down my legs and it must have panicked my dad because he took me to hospital.
'I wanted to scream at the nurses, "My dad did this to me," but I was petrified of the consequences.

'But if I thought this was going to scare him in to stopping him raping me, I was wrong.'
At 15, Miss Davey fell pregnant a second time, but on this occasion she hid it from her father.
She said: 'Even though the baby had been created by a monster, it was my baby.'
Then one night when her dad was asleep, Miss Davey noticed that the front door was unlocked and made a break for freedom.
She said: 'I realised, I was finally free.' 

Miss Davy gave birth to a son, but social services took him away.
She blamed her father and, determined not to let him destroy any more of her life, she started college and got her own flat.

She went on to have three daughters, then one day she realised that her father was still out there, prowling the streets and could be abusing other children.
She said: 'I realised he couldn't get away with this so I contacted a solicitor and went to the police.'

She underwent DNA tests, which proved her father was in fact her son's dad, too.
Then, a second woman came forward to report that she too had been abused by Miss Davey's father.

In July 2013, Paul Davey, then 63, from Suffolk, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court and pleaded not guilty to rape, indecent assault and one attempt of procuring a miscarriage.
He was convicted of all counts and jailed for 16 years.

Miss Davey said: 'I'll never get over what my dad did. I wish I hadn't gone looking for him. He ruined my childhood. But I'm now back in touch with my adoptive family and am finally happy.' 


culled from 'Dailymail.co.uk'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th Birthday to Timi Odukoya; Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Son

IS NORA ARNEZEDER A LESBIAN? CAUGHT ON CAMERA KISSING A GIRL

People contact me everyday asking to join Nigeria Police – Hundeyin